Boob Job?

My husband and myself are strongly considering me getting a boob job. He thinks I should get one now but I think I should wait until we have another child.

CharleesMom7

Asked by CharleesMom7 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• well this is jmho i don't think he needs to make that decision for you
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Are you getting it because you have low self esteem? If so, it doesn't matter how long you wait, your self esteem will still be low.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hmm....I don't think she asked for anyone's opinion on if she should get one, geez people.

Anyway, I would say wait until after you're finished having children. I have heard that it can make them saggy after pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would be angry, hurt, and horribly offended if my husband told me I needed to get implants. Especially if you're considering having another child.

I do have a friend that got hers done after she was through having children. Her plastic surgeon highly recommended waiting until you're done having kids before getting implants. She said after another pregnancy your boobs will drop again and you will most likely want to get them redone any way.

In my opinion, getting breast implants is a bad message to send to your children. I believe breasts are there to feed our children and shouldn't be surgically enhanced for men to oggle.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My husband is not telling me to get them done...he likes the idea of me getting them! It's my idea! I don't have very big boobs and after I was done breast feeding they got even smaller then they were before I found out I was pregnant! No low self esteem i just think they would look nice I don't want huge ones...just a size that fits my body nice...I'm an A people!
    CharleesMom7

Comment by CharleesMom7 (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• if you're planning on having another kid, much less BFing, you should wait. consider it a treat to yourself, after having them all stretched out and sagged from BFing. i agree with you, though..its how you feel and what you like looking at. to have your husband's A-OK is just a bonus, not that you need his approval or suggestion.
    you should always have an indepth consultation with the plastic surgeon (or several) to consider your best options for your best outcome.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would wait until you are done having kids if it were me. Your boobs are going to get bigger with pregnancy, and if you got them then got pregnant, you might be surprised at how big they can get! LOL! Anyway, since it's a lot of money, if it were me I'd wait until you were for sure done with kids. That way they will look their best and you won't have to worry about extra sagging and/or breast feeding after you get them!
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Wait until your done with having kids.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yeah wait till after the kids
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2010