What is your favorite drink from Starbucks?

Personally, I had never drank anything from Starbucks until last night.

I started a second part time job there and was training on the drinks last night.

I tried so many different ones while making the drinks (sample cups from the left over after pour) and they did not suit me well at all.

I FINALLY made a (I think this is what it's called) a Mocha with half a shot of expresso and it was pretty good. Then we made a customer a Double Chocolate Chip Frap and that was AWESOME! lol, Of course it only had a hint of coffee in it and was mainly chocolate! Ha! Ha!

I think the stuff they sell up there is almost like a legal drug it has SO MUCH coffee in it! OMG! lol. Either way it has been a great place to work so far! :)

So, what is your favorite drink?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• Year round- mocha frapp. I'm a big fan of iced coffees. I've never had the hot drinks there, but some thing like what I get at Joe Muggs which is chocolate caramel latte, would be good.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• iced white chocolate mocha with add shot
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hot weather - Mocha Light Frapp w/ whipped cream
    Cold weather - Egg Nogg Latte
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• @orionsgirl OMG I can't wait for the egg nogg latte too come back. I'm also a huge fan! I tend to stick to the low sugar choice, like a skim cappuccino or skinny cinnamon dolce late, and now that I've done that some of my old favorites are just too sweet. But I am a fan of the white chocolate mocha.

PS. Have you tried the new Toffee latte, I'm curious as to how good it is. I've been meaning to try it. :)
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• mocha light frapp
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 12:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Caramel Macchiato iced, hot, blended. I love it! Also the sweeter the coffee the better.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Lol... AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I don't know how to make ANY of those! Ha! Ha!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010