Do you think woman should consider money when chosing a SO? Italy's PM does!

Italy's Prime Minister gave "advice" to the young women of his country: date rich, old men - like him.

Read the AP article.

Cafe Meghan

Asked by Cafe Meghan at 12:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ewwww. I think marrying a man about your age who has a college education and a good job is a wise decision but to just marry for money? no way!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I wonder how Jane Austen would answer that today....unhappy and bound~not a chance. Earning potential is a goal..good EP!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• money doesn't buy you happiness, but sometimes it sure helps
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No amount of money is enough to let some old gross feeb rub all over me. YUCK!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• was he being silly?
    He looks like a nice man and it seems Italy likes him. What's the big deal?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my aunt gave me the same advice. the one that got divorced and ended up alone and miserable. oh and broke because the money was not hers to begin with.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LMBO!! Well..I have to say..this is advice I can hear from my own father, thats for sure,lol.
    I wouldn't marry for money....now if there was LOVE AND MONEY...well hells bells..thats the jackpot! LOL
    But...I can understand why some think that way. Fatherss want peace of mind that thier baby girls are financially taken care of...they don't think about the mushy love and romance.
    For me...though...I love my guy..if I was looking for money when I met him I probably still wouldnt know his name to this day, haha. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL. Hmm doesn't sound like a bad idea, but only if they actually leave you the money they have to begin with lol and if you don't mind changing a diaper on an adult hahaha.

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 1:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Marriage is hard enough...to actually be married to someone I did not love (or feel passionate with) would be a very hard cross to bear!
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 1:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• money isn't every thing marry for love.
    LindaGig

Answer by LindaGig at 1:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010