a bit confused...

Ok, my boss is known as the wicked b*&%$ of the west to me. She's very rude and talks down to people. She literally makes me feel stupid. I asked my SO yesterday if he'd be mad if i lost my job- i was VERY close to telling her off. He said i need to keep my job at least one more month, until he moves down here. I took that to mean i won't have to work once he gets here :0) How would you interpret his comment?

jolee0222

Asked by jolee0222 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• That I get to quit my job when he gets here =D
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• that u can quit and look for one when we need u too
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That's not how I take it. He'll be moving in with you, right? So he probably means, if you were in loose your job in a month, it wouldn't be as big a deal as it would be were you to be a one income household. It might also mean that he'll support you while you look for another job. Don't jump to conclusions, find out exactly what he means.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL true. but he knows i won't be working straight thru my pregnancy either:0) i do want to quit, but with time.
    jolee0222

Comment by jolee0222 (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would interpret it to mean that DH and I need to have a real discussion about our work and financial situations. :)

MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 2:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Are you looking for another job?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• ASK HIM EXACLY WHAT HE MEANS!! DON'T SET YOURSELF UP TO BE WITHOUT A JOB OR WITHOUT ANYONE HELPING YOU WITH BILLS
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:14 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• LOL no not looking for another job yet. no point if i'm just gonna go on maternity leave in a few months. and with a pregnant belly? no one here will hire you. i want to see if any of those work from home things are for real.
    jolee0222

Comment by jolee0222 (original poster) at 10:05 AM on Sep. 16, 2010