ok so im new to this which would u choose?

i know everyone has thier own opinon but wat kind of diapers .
which one holds up better and doesn't wet clothes wen they only pee once?

Store Brand?
Pampers?
Huggies?

Mommy_Bear823

Asked by Mommy_Bear823 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i like luvs or walmart brand i like the smell of luvs
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I've always used pampers. the only time we've had leaking issues is when she was between sizes she'd occasionally wake up in the morning with damp pjs. I'd switch her to the bigger size, problem solved.
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 12:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I used Pampers back when mine was small. But, Pampers changed and Luv's are like the Pampers used to be. I would go with Luv's.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i love huggies....with my experience with them they never leaked....luvs sag after one little tinkle and store brand is ok if your on a budget...i just picked up 126 pack of target brand diapers for 19.99 so whatever is on sale i buy....except luvs...lol...but thats just my opinion....
    KME3

Answer by KME3 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I've had 3 babies in the past 4 years. For the first 2 months, when baby's skin is delicate, I highly recommend Huggies Snugglers (their supreme for newborns). The one for sensitive skin has a line on it that turns colors when it's wet. This is really helpful during those first few weeks when it's hard to tell how much your baby is peeing. After the newborn phase, most generic diapers are just fine. My favorite generics are Walgreens, Members Mark, TopCare Baby, and Target's Up & Up.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• whatever one is on sale, they work pretty much the same
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• boys huggies, girls pampers
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 12:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Target! I used that brand on all 4 of my kids (3 boys and 1 girl). May be obvious to you (it wasn't to me), but if you have a boy, point his penis down in the diaper. Otherwise when he goes it comes out the top and soaks the clothes. :) I did use pampers for the newborn stage - for just a week or so. The Target, size 1 are kind of big.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 12:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Cloth

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I really don't care for store brand. Luvs is my 1st choice because they keep my baby dry & their less expensive than Pampers, which is my second choice. Huggies seem like good diapers, but they don't keep my skinny boy dry. I heard once that Huggies are good for chunkier babies, and Pampers for the skinny ones. You decide.
    hobbyhorse

Answer by hobbyhorse at 12:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010