Anyone have any couples strip club stories? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• DH hates strip clubs. He says he never feels right in those kinds of places. He also says that the last thing he wants to do is give money to a naked lady he does not know or care for. He doesn't like "un-classy" women. He would choose the nerdy girl in glasses over the 1/2 naked dancer anyday. He is part of the small percentage that finds strippers kind of gross. That being said...

I WANT TO GO...LOL! But, DH aways refuses. I have never been to one. I think women are beautiful & i think i would have fun. Maybe it will have to be with the girlfriends one day. But even still, DH does not want me to go to one at all. He thinks they're degarating...LOL! Guess our roles are backwards on that topic...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Once upon a time, a couple wasted precious money to support a stripper's crack habit. The couple was laboring under the entirely misguided notion that this would somehow bring them closer together. The husband ogled the strippers and stuffed money that could have been used to pay bills or fatten a child's college account into some tiny panties. The wife felt insecure about all the ogling and understandable boner the husband was sporting. The couple fought about the incident at some point, probably after a number of overpriced drinks. The husband ended up frustrated, sexually overstimulated and unsatisfied because the wife ended up angry and feeling generally unlovely in some way so naturally, she wasn't going to be putting out any time soon.
    How about that story?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• we never went together but maybe someday
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 12:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Some but should I share them?
    Hit me back if you wish to know.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I've been a few times with my husband.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010