What was your hCG level at 4-5wks pregnant? Twins or Single?

My level was at 1880. I'm just curious what others were at that timeframe as well. I was between 4w5d and 5wks.

RealHousewifeOH

Asked by RealHousewifeOH at 12:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How does everyone know about their level? I must have been too far along to need to know when I ewas pregnant. I was 19 weeks before I knew. LOL NO one ever mentioned the level to me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• http://www.fertilinet.com/hcg_%20levels_in_%20pregnancy.htm

Here is a link that gives you and idea of why they should be. I have never been told or actually when I had blood drawn.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My levels were not checked that I know of for my first two pregnancies. It looks like I'm pregnant now but I've had a lot of bleeding and cramping so that prompted my Dr to check my levels. I don't know how far a long I am yet. I thought I wasn't very far along at all, but since my levels were at 2355 on Monday I could be around 5 weeks or so. I am going in again later today for another blood draw to see if the numbers are going up or down to determine whether I had a miscarriage or not and then maybe an ultrasound.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• With my twins mine 8,550 at 4w6d. That was on the high side even for twins, and my doctor was concerned there might be more than two!

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I never had me levels checked until I had a loss, at 5wks the level was 4500, apparently no 2 ppl are the same and a normal level for one person may be abnormal for another.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 1:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Mine was 10,000 at 5 weeks and I'm having one.
    MentorMel

Answer by MentorMel at 2:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010