What should I do?

My friend wants to go to AC to walk the board walk and eat basically, then I think for a 3 hour drive I would love to gamble. MIND YOU IT IS MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND. I can drive an hour a way to do the board walk and eat, or 2 minutes from my house.

I don't think I really want to do that, I would rather spend the money on me- getting a new outfit, checking out the sales at the mall and of course treating my self to lunch. What ever I want??? Which trust me I am not picky, or what ever we decided. To waste 6 hours traveling of my free day without kids and leaving everything behind me.

The problem is telling her!!! she is kind of childish when it comes to stuff like this, How do I break it too her easy!!! I am not talking behind her back she knows exactly how I feel, I tell her she is a brat all the time and needs to grow up. We are more like sisters.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh I can relate. Its those type of people you end up not being able to be honest with. I hate to condone white lies, but for someone like that you may have to. Tell you got a checkup for yourself or the car or something she can't prove or call you out on. Good luck, I got an overly sensitive friend like that too.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Tell her you already kind of made plans to do something else and that she is more than welcome to join you because it's more fun when shes there....
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It's YOUR Birthday. Just remind her of this and ask her if she would like to JOIN you. IF not then go do what you want yourself.
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 3:12 AM on Sep. 16, 2010