Why do women always assume the worst?

i posted a question on here about boob jobs and how my husband and my self were considereing me getting one. People are always quick to think that my husband is asking their wife to get one. When I posted the comment it was not that my husband was asking me to get one but it is an investment in which we both have a say in and we are both considering it. But people always assume the guy wants his wife to have nice boobs. It's a bonus yes for him...but he could careless what my boobs looked like if I was happy so is he!

CharleesMom7

Asked by CharleesMom7 at 12:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I think its great that you two communicate so well. & at least if he agrees with you getting boobies, he wants yours & no one elses!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• If it makes you feel better and it's something you both want, then go for it!! Forget what everone else thinks LOL! If i didn't have the boobs i do i'd definitely get one!! :0)
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It's our job...lol. If we never assume the worst, then we would not be prepared at all for the things to come being a mom/wife...haha.

I want to get my boobs done too. DH could care less. I'm sure he'd be excited that they look different, I'm sure that would be a turn on for him. But, he always says he likes my boobs the way they are & that he is not going to encourage me to get them done.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It was the way you worded your question. I did not respond to your other question, but your wording seemed that he wanted it more than you do. Don't be mad at people for wanting to make sure you are not being controlled by your husband. They are looking out for your welfare.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• they assume the worst most likely because they didnt get the whole story. so they jumped to conclusions and assumptions. new boobies would be great if it was something i really wanted to do, we all do something that higher our self esteem but they ones that bash are the ones that dont do the boob jobs.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I want to get them and my husband is actually against it, lol. But it is something that would personally make me more comfortable with myself, and I think he would be happier if I had them as well :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• expect the worst and hope for the best. as for the boob job, if it makes you happy then do it!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Not all women do and men do also so it's pretty even in my book. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• it may have been how it was worded, or some women will jump to conclusions based on their own experiences. I'm not saying it's right to assume anything, but it's sometimes more difficult in a written message to understand certain meanings or lack of meaning behind some posts.

I'm sorry I didn't see the other post so I can only assume myself as to what other's intentions were. But anyways, I do agree with you, it is an investment for both of you. Even if he could careless it's great that you have an open communication about such things, so it's not just you wanting to get this done or him. You both have discussed it like you would a new car or house. It's something you BOTH want to be able to enjoy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well that's good...so if u and ur hubby ever have to separate what happens then?
    nicoleNjeanna

Answer by nicoleNjeanna at 10:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010