What age do you think you'll stop coloring out the gray in your hair?

I color about once a month because the gray stays only at the roots in the front but I see friends a few years younger than me very salt and pepper and it looks soooo good.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 12:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• When the dye job starts to look unnatural in relation to my face.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'm going to color until 45 or 50. I'm 37 now

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• To be honest Im far from it buut In my opinion some women look really good with gray in their hair. I guess for me it would depend on what color I was wearing at the time and where its coming in like you are saying for you.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do not have to dye it yet, but I don't think I will ever quit once I do. I just saw an old lady with peach colored hair, I thought it was sooo cute. I have red hair and if I go grey/white... I will totally dye it peach :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Probably never, at least not till i hit about 70 like my grandma... and even then she still colors it :0)
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'm not gray yet, but I do dye my hair and don't think I'll ever stop. I certainly won't stop just becauseI hit a certain age.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I look much younger when I have my hair colored and I will continue until I am really old....maybe about 90??? LOL. I plan on living a long healthy life and I see no advantage to looking old and gray!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL...I have grey creeping into my temples...I have yet to dye it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• when they pry the hailcolor out of my cold dead hands!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:22 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Maybe when more of my hair goes grey, instead of just the stripe in the middle, LOL. It won't be for awhile.

My DH has the George Clooney grey on the sides and I think it looks good on them, but he feels self-concious about it and doesn't like for anyone to see it. He's 34 (I'm 40).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010