Do you have a Kindle?

I'm thinking of getting one for my DH for Christams and wonder if they are worth it....

batjmom

Asked by batjmom at 12:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• Get a nook from Barnes and Noble. They are so much better than a Kindle. 149 for a wifi and 199 for a 3g. You can buy books from other sources other than just Barnes and Noble too. You can't do that with Kindle.
    jordynsmommy23

Answer by jordynsmommy23 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh! I want one!!! I have demo'd one and loved it! And $189 isn't a bad price for the K3. I'm not interested in paying almost $400 for no wi-fi and a larger screen since that's really the only difference.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i have a sony reader and I love it! The best part is it has a touch screen and the Kindle's do not! Both are good though! It's not cheaper then buying books but it is very convienent!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a Kindle and I LOVE it!

"Currently, the third-generation Kindle tops the list as our overall e-book reader choice. The Barnes & Noble Nook is close behind (if you prefer EPUB compatibility and the ability to "lend" some e-books to fellow Nook readers)." Got this from HERE.

MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a Ipad...so much better and can do way more with it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010