I need an inexpensive, special & romantic activity to surprise my husband!

He's been on the road a lot and he gets back this weekend. We will only have one night alone together before he leaves again for a week. I want to surprise him with something unique but we don't have a lot of extra $ right now.

BluDog

Asked by BluDog at 12:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Well.. You know that sexy dice game? I went online and found out the words that are on those & put the words on little slips of paper & we played that.. It was super sexy really.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Why not fix a really romantic candlelight dinner? Complete with rose petals, and wine glasses (even if you are eating hamburger helper and drinking tea!). Then take a bubble bath for two complete with candles and soft music. End the night with you in some lingerie and him in the bed!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well, That happen to me sometimes, I dont work so sometimes I dont have some money, but I tried to buy him some cards, with a nice messages that said something about us, our relationship, cook some special, maybe his favorite food, watch some movies or go out to a nice places or something that just open and sound nice.
    Hope this help.
    Culikgada

Answer by Culikgada at 12:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Picnic in the living room after the kids have gone to bed!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 1:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It really depends on the type of guy your husband is. Some guys like to be complimented on the good job they do, be it around the house, taking care of you and the children, working hard to support his family etc. If I want to do something nice for my husband I write him a little note telling him how much I love him and how proud I am of the good job he does taking care of me. I found out after a few notes that he carries them around with him in his wallet!
    VWChris

Answer by VWChris at 5:06 PM on Sep. 15, 2010