What is your "guilty pleasure" TV show??

Does anybody else have a TV show that they would be totally embarrassed for anybody else to find out they were watching?? Mine is Jerry Springer haha...so white trash!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ha, the new reality show with Paris Hilton. I cant STAND her and I don't normally like reality shows let alone the ones on MTV but for some reason that show is soo stupid I cant stop watching it!
    Anonymous

• Ellen. lol. She gets on my nerves. I mean, come on. Does she really think she's a good dancer? But for some reason, I still flip it to her show when it comes on...
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Mine used to be Passions... until they took it off the air!!! I'm still bitter about that!
    icook

Answer by icook at 1:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Maury ... hahaha ... I watch to see the women run off the stage when they find out he is "NOT THE FATHER!" I freaks me out when they keep coming back and Maury has DNA tested like, 11 or more guys.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I LOVED PASSIONS!!!!!!:( mine now is either the hills or i still watch reruns of gilmore girls
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The Hills. It's addicting, and I know all sorts of information about the characters. *blushes*
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Me too!! I love the Hills, cant watch it without cable anymore. Now I watch reruns of Sex and the City and I LOVE Maury too for the DNA test...too funny when he is NOT the father and she was just 1,000% sure he was, some real nasty girls on there...
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 2:03 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Big Brother and Survivor...how lame are we?.LOL
    Anonymous

• kirstanbrown, you can watch it at mtv.com......I'm never home Monday nights - so I watch them online Tuesday!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i guess i'm kinda prude cause i love ghost hunters.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008