How do you delete friends that haven't logged in for awhile?

I have friends that haven't logged into cafemom for quite some time and want to delete the ones that haven't logged in for 9 months to a year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Roll over the "Moms" tab.
    Click on "My friends".
    Find the friend you want to remove and click on "remove friend" off to the right.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• go to your list of friends and there should be an option to remove them
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• There is actually an easier way. If you go to your Moms tab and click My Friends, it gives you the option (at the bottom of the page) to turn on a filter to automatically delete out inactive members.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I've done it the option way. That's how I deleted the ones that are no longer a member. The other options were to delete any that haven't logged on for 30-60-90 days. I'm not ready to delete them yet. I'm going to try firenicecream's idea. TKS mama's!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I just do mine the option way much easier then you don't have to do each one
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• there not there probably forget you or workin so go ahead and delete them and feel no way about it they know your adress
    shilling

Answer by shilling at 1:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010