Question about LOST BC pill!?!

So last nite I dropped my pill down the sink drain! omg its the first time I've ever done that in the history of bein on the pill, i feel so dumb lol. Now im just wondering what the heck do I do?? We had planned that this would be my LAST month on the pill and then we'd start TTC #2 in Nov. So im not too upset about it, I just dont know if i continue taking my pills like regular or just stop them now?!? I'm only half way thru the pack (that cost me $55 grrr). Any advice would be appreciated ladies THANKS :o)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Just take the next pill in line and keep going. All it's going to do is maybe throw you off a day. Since you're gonna start TTC next month anyway, I wouldn't stress at all. Good luck BTW!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• ya i would just do that keep goin like normal the next day dont worry about it .....
    mommieofone06

Answer by mommieofone06 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• If you're going to TTC, I would go ahead && just stop them, so the stuff can go ahead && stop working it's non-baby making magic.
    Blueberryplz

Answer by Blueberryplz at 8:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2008