HELP!!

I am 35 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby-- and the baby has been down in fetal position for about a month or so now and last week..I lost some of my mucas plug. At night when I go to roll over or to get up the pelvic pressure KILLS ME! Today and yesterday I've been having bad back aches and headaches and just wanting to be lazy. Could I be getting ready to go into labor? See I know you'd figure I'd know..this being my 3rd but I was enduced a month early with the first and 2 weeks early with the second so I really don't know how labor feels!

proudmom2356

Asked by proudmom2356 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yuor goin to have your baby soon you need to call your doctor asap
    Anonymous

• id call your dr if you have any fears but yes it could be beginning labor
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I did this for almost 2 weeks with all of my pregnancies. I finally realized that I was in labor the whole time...LOL
    But, you don't need to go to the hospital yet, wait until the contractions are close together. You should be ready for active labor to go pretty fast though. I was between 4-6 hours with all of them once it hit hard!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• sounds like the beginning of the end Mama you are almost done. I would call the doctor and make sure your ready for baby now is the time for any last minute preperations.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2008