Have you ever not done your husbands laundry because you were mad at him?

Lol.. Okay, I have NEVER excluded my husbands clothes when doing laundry, but I have definitely thought about it a few times when he was being a real jerk and just acting very unappreciative.. But I could never bring myself to do it, lol. How about you ladies, have you ever done it? Or even thought about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never not done his laundry because i was mad at him but i have not done his laundry because he would leave it in the bedroom on the floor time after time after time, i finally got fed up with it and told him if he dont put the cloths in the hamper i am not going to wash it for him any more.....well 2 days after that he started leaving it in the room again.....it was about a week before he realized he dident have any clean cloths , and came to me asking why, and i said, i told you to put your cloths in the hamper or i was not going to wash it any more, needless to say, to this day he still put's his cloths in the hamper! LOL
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 12:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• one time he said "you dont do anything around here, especially not anything that benefits me" so i didnt. i stopped doing everything that would benefit him. my laundry and my dds was clean. her room was clean. but that was it. he got the point real quick.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes I have. When he is being an unimaginable bastard, I wait until he goes to work, then I rip up one of his family photos, or ones from his past and throw them in the bottom of the garbage can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i actually have... he has a bad habit about leaving clothes in the living room or bedroom, i've told him if they aren't in the basket in the bathroom, i will not go all over the house looking for them
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Actually my SO & I just got in a huge fight.. seriously didn't talk for like 3 days.. I still did his laundry.. I love him either way! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• But I did tell him after we made up that I was gonna ball all his clothes up, put them in a basket & pee on them! lol
    SuperrMommyy

• No, not this husband, anyway
    Wilma37

Answer by Wilma37 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No, but I don't have sex with him when I'm mad and that's FAR worse punishment than some dirty clothes, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have thought about it to. lol Then I realized it would be childish.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes, but I wasn't really mad at him, I was just tired of him being lazy. We use laundry baskets as hampers (we each have our own), so through the week we put our dirty laundry into the baskets, then on laundry day we bring them down so that I can wash the clothes, fold them & put them back in the baskets to be taken back upstairs. Well, DH couldn't be bothered with dropping his dirty clothes into the basket, but instead kept dropping them on the floor, then leaving them there for me to pick up. I was tired of picking them up & dropping them into the basket 2 inches away (it was a matter of principal..lol), so for a couple of weeks I only did the laundry that actually made it into the basket. He learned and I don't have his clothes lying all over the floor anymore. Now if I could just get him to carry the basket downstairs on laundry day...lol
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010