What is the funniest/craziest thing that you have done while suffering from lack of sleep?

Just this morning I poured my daughter a BOWL of milk to drink and in the past I have put my the cereal in the fridge and dumped nursery water into a playtex bottle without a liner.

foxracing43701

Asked by foxracing43701 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• poured oj in my cereal bowl. I also once caught myself putting the milk carton in the cabinet LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• two weeks PP, i wrote out a check to the phone company (the regular monthly bill, around $27) for the household-checkbook balance which was about $300 and change...luckily, i only bounced one check, and the bank took care of it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• went and stole the neighbours fruits
    shilling

Answer by shilling at 1:21 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Right after I had my son, my mother called and woke me up. I said, "please don't call so early!!" It was 7:00 pm.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I mix up what goes in the cupboard and what goes in the fridge. I also say stupid things to my kids.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 1:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010