Read Me!! 15 yr old who has an 18 yr old boyfriend living with her??

I am watching Tyra and there is a 15 yr old girl who is engaged and wants to get married to her 18 yr old boyfriend. They live with the girls mother, sleep in the same bed, and have sex twice a day. The girl stole her mother's credit card to ordered fertility drugs off line because she wants to get pregnant. She is still taking the fertility drugs even after her mother took them away from her. She wasn't getting pregnant so she doubled her dosage. Just to top it off the18 year old boy (man) she wants to marry used to date her older sister. What would you do if this was your daughter????

itsme0221

Asked by itsme0221 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• I would beat her ass and send her to a juvenile detention facility. It sounds like her mother is worthless.
    Anonymous

• If that were my daughter I would be slipping her some birth control! I would also hope she is using a condom. But reality...she wouldn't be living in my house with her boyfriend.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 1:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• OP--- She is not using birth control of any kind because she wants a baby...also why at 15 she decided to order fertility drugs online
    itsme0221

Answer by itsme0221 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• If they want to play "house" they can do it in their own home. I wouold tolerate such behavior form my children under any circumstances.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• stagetory rape, shes 15 hes 18
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The age difference wouldn't really bother me, its the fact that she (and maybe he?) is in high school and doesn't need to be shacking up with a boyfriend. I would never allow my 15 year old to have a live in boyfriend and know they were having sex under my roof. At 15 I don't even think you should be too serious with someone...at that age you need to be much more concerned about your education, friends, and football games than marriage and trying to have a baby!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Do what the fist poster said, beat her ass and send her to juvenile/boot camp. AND file charges on that pedo and put him in jail.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 6:35 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm not so much concerned with the age difference, as I am 3 years older than my husband LOL! But, my daughters won't be dating until they are 16, and they most certainly would NOT have a boyfriend living in our house! I don't understand that mother's way of thinking at all! I say both mom and daughter need an ass kicking!! I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the daughter's ass, seeing as her mom is letting this go on in her home. I think in that situation, it's up to the parent to take control and set some ground rules...NO BOYS WILL BE LIVING HERE! As for the wanting to get pregnant, stupid on the girls part. She needs to be in school and not worrying about having a baby at 15!
    LizClara

Answer by LizClara at 6:47 PM on Oct. 17, 2008