could it be possible? Ya know the way the trolls are and all...don't get any ideas..

i'm just wondering if its possible that one person could have mulitple cafemom accounts and are logging in to their different accounts so they are able to give people they dis-like the most a thumbs down multiple times. I just don't see how i couldve possibly gotten so many thumbs downs in the answer i given..it wasnt rude.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 1:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• A lot of people don't agree with someone else snatching a child that doesn't belong to them up by the arm.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yeah,its possible

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I doubt anyone would go to so much trouble. It doesn't sound likely.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i was a member of parenting weekly n we always had pple make up life stories, they would steal pics n say those were their families,im sure we have a few trolls up in here
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• so..i guess i can count you as one..supermommy =) i guess people do agree with letting their kids run wild through stores though..running into pregnant women is okay..maybe running into an elderly person that could barely walk would be okay too
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It is possible, but is more likely that multiple people did not agree with you. I also have seen people gang up on someone with downvotes. One person down votes and then people who would not normally downvote that response will do it too. Lord Of the Flies!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Shay--I personally do not let my children do this.. my kids are good in the stores, but I can tell you that if they happened to one day act up and run & some stranger yanked them by their arm I would flip the hell out! Nobody touches my child for any reason. I am their mother, I will discipline them. Nobody else has any right to to do anything to my child. And I don't believe in spanking my own children ( and they are very well behaved) and i obviously wouldn't let anyone else physically discipline my child!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• After reading this, people are going to go back and down vote you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't think that was the case, I think it was more that they didn't agree with your opinion.

Side note, I didn't agree with it either but didn't vote it down. You weren't rude. I wouldn't like a stranger grabbing my child and leaving then "looking scared". You were a stranger to that kid and you grabbed them. It would be better to grab the parent than the child since it was the parent not taking control of their kid.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sweetness works best....if something is loaded it draws people...watch who you out and go up against....supermommy has back with me.
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010