slight cramping and twinges in pelvic area

for the past 3 days i've been having light cramping and pain twinges in my pelvic area. i don't know if this is common or not....any of you other ladies going through this? by the way i'm 21 weeks 4 days.

lilbabimama22

Asked by lilbabimama22 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be normal stretching of the ligaments due to baby's growth. if you feel, like " this can't be right" get checked. doctors are used to false alarms and it's better to be safe than sorry
    stephiekins16

Answer by stephiekins16 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i feel its normal but im just a lil scared thats all. i've had 5 miscarries before this pregnancy. so little things make me worry. i feel my little girl moving around constantly right now so im not too worried,
    lilbabimama22

Comment by lilbabimama22 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I am 17 weeks and I feel the same. It's just your body dtreching out.
    fatcat0908

Answer by fatcat0908 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Its probably just stretching, making more room for the baby. If it's bothering you I would call you doctor just to be sure. 5 miscarriages wow im so sorry girl, well im glad that this is it :) I can understand why you would want to know and your worrying. Good Luck!!
    sweetpea0614

Answer by sweetpea0614 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I agree with all the rest of the mom's above.
    You will be fine.
    But I will be thinking about you.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 2:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my doc told me that its common that ever thing is stretching out and getting ready.

cat708

Answer by cat708 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010