HOW DO YOU TELL YOU BABYS ABOUT THE BIRDS & BEES

DUMFOUNDED

LoVe4Free

Asked by LoVe4Free at 1:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I recently went through this with my 10 yr old son. He had been asking questions for a long time and any time I would open my mouth to answer him, I just couldnt get the right words to come out,lol. And I didnt want to make up some fake "Stork" story either...which could have happend very easily on my part, LOL. I went to the library, asked the librarian for some direction at what books would be age appropriate for him on the topic. I checked out about 6 books. I handed them to him at hom, told him to look over them for a few days and if he had any questions to come ask me. (I did read them myself 1st..You'd be suprised at what you can learn,LOL). After a few days of him not asking me anything, I asked him about it and we sat together,went through a couple books..he did have questions, and I answered them. Lot easier to answer his questions when I'm looking at a book rather than at his face, haha.Phew..then it was done!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:58 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Why would you tell a baby about it?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 1:53 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'm guessing you mean your kids,not an actual baby! Get a book

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't think that anyone wants or is ready for this conversation. i don't know what what I am going to say to every make it sound right.
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• THIS IS FOR FUN RIGHT MY KIDS WILL ALWAS BY MY BABYS I HAVE A 24, 20, & 19 YEAR OLD BELIVE ME I HAVE BEEN THOUGH LOTS OF BOOKS WHY WOULD U TELL A BABY SUCH A THING OK FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY LOL
    LoVe4Free

Comment by LoVe4Free (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010