Does anyone go thru Progressive?

Just wondering if you like them as an insurance company...I just started going thru them the other day and want to make sure they're a decent company and fast with claims and such.

sweetmissy_05

Asked by sweetmissy_05 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Home & Garden

• we had progressive and just switched to state farm ONLY because they had a combined rate for our homeowners ins and car ins and it was like 50% cheaper than progressives rate. but we went thru progressive for our cars and i loved them. they were very friendly on the phone, very understanding and with the claim we had, they were extremely helpful and took care of everything in a timely matter.
    ndbigler

Answer by ndbigler at 3:53 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I have Progressive and like them very much. I haven't had any claims yet through them but I forgot the date once and woke up the next day and realized that my payment was due...like yesterday. I called thinking that they were going to cancel it and they were very nice and made sure it would not get cancelled because of non payment. They were very nice. I have not found a place that has a better deal for me either.
    luckystar8131

Answer by luckystar8131 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I use progressive and love them. I like the online features of their company since I live in the middle of no-where-land. I had them years ago and they were a good company then and now they seem even better. I had one claim I filed with them many moons ago and they responded quickly. My car was quickly repaired and I had no complaints. Luckily I haven't had to file another one and (knock on wood) I won't anytime soon! Good Luck!
    CraftyMNmom

Answer by CraftyMNmom at 9:45 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• we've been with progressive 5 yrs now and love them!they're courteous friendly and very helpful. everything we ask they do right now, and they're lower than anyone else. just when you think well this is how much i pay each month they give you a break!
    sherry729

Answer by sherry729 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2008