my 8 1/2 month old thinks it time to party in the middle of the nite!!! what do i do?

he wakes up between 2 am and 4 am every night!! he like to stay awake for at least 2 hrs!! i have tried everything.....please help!!!!

Noahsma08

Asked by Noahsma08 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know how you feel, my daughter is 11 mos and has been doing this since she was about 8 months. Although i know I'm not supposed to do this, a bottle always gets her back to sleep. If he continues this, just ignore him. If he cries, let him cry himself to sleep because if you respond to his waking up, this will continue just like i have done with my daughter. Change him, feed him, then lay him in his crib and walk away. That is about the only thing you can do. Or you could even give him a relaxing bath with that bedtime bath stuff. It really works =] Hope this helps!
    _CeRtiFiEdMILF_

Answer by _CeRtiFiEdMILF_ at 3:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2008