has anyone ever felt like the baby was going to kick its way right out of you?

Today the baby has been kicking a lot and she has been pretty low. She kicked so hard and straight down that I swear it felt like she was going to just push her way out. I am 23 weeks and at my 20 week ultrasound the baby was 14 oz. The nurse thought I was further along than that and I have a dr. appointment this Friday to see what he has to say. but has anyone ever felt like that. I remember my first daughter kicking out, this one kicks in. my stomach doesn't move and my daughter wants to feel the baby move and she can't because the babies back is to her and her feet and hands are tickling my insides.

cloverlover24

Asked by cloverlover24 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my lil man moves and kicks and yesterday i started having contractions. I am 26 weeks. so that was not good. but it was only irratable ones. He was not making me dialate. omg. i heard him on the monitor they had me on and he would kick me and the monitor would make this loud thump. they had to keep moving the monitor because he was all over the place. I love my lil man but sometimes i wish that he would let me go to sleep. lol he seems to never sleep but I tell him Cayden mommy wants to sleep now. She wont get to when you get here. and I rub my belly and try to sleep. O but he kicks me sooo much I am in the bathroom more than anywhere else.
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 2:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yep like today.
    It has been hard.
    I feel like I am going to have my skin tear.
    Good Luck Will be thinking about you.
    Sarah
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 2:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LOL>.yes all the time!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i have 3 kids and thery were not the same. My 3rd one did not kick at all and my 1st one kick like I have never been kick before and my 2nd one would kick every now and then and they are all girls
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes. I'm waiting for the moment when I look down to see a baby hand dangling between my legs, LOL. Seriously..throughout this pregnancy and even more so recently it feels like he's about ready to bust on through with superman force,lol. I'm due tomorrow.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yes! i swear this baby never even sleeps, just kicks and squirms all day and night. sometimes i get the wind knocked out of me! and sometimes they have so much force it feels like my entire body moves. i'm 34 weeks.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• oh yes. i felt like i was in the movie alien cause it looked like she was trying to kick her way out
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yup all the time.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my daughter has been head butting me and it fells like she's trying to get out.
    cat708

Answer by cat708 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yep everyday several times a day!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010