Does anyone know how to..

I had my son 14 months ago and I had a hernea. I had to wait 6 weeks before I could work out and then after the 6 weeks I had surgery to fix my hernea and had to wait 6 more. I go to the gym and feel like I've tried everything to get rid of my baby fat but I've only lost a little weight. Now I'm stuck. I haven't lost any weight in the past month or more and can't figure out why it's not tightening up or anything. Does anyone know how to help?? What should I do? I'm at my wits end!

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 1:42 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Try replacing sodas with water. This will help a TON! As far as working out... I've always preferred Pilates and the traditional stuff-- squats, crunches, lunges, etc. Dance around with your baby! Those kiddos are HEAVY and it's so much more fun to "work out" with them than with a 30 pound weight! I was reading a post on here the other day where someone suggested the workout video by Carmen Elektra & it sounds like fun! lol Good luck!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 1:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Thank you. I dance with my son all the time and I think that's what has helped the most. I think I might give Carmen a try..LOL.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I lost 4lbs and 5 inches in a week with a portion control product i am using along eith balanced meals and some at home excercises i am willing to tell you more about it, it is drug free, stimulant free and had no side effects. Pm me or visit my site :)
    ps i love dancing with my kids i purposly dance all carzy cause it makes them laugh! lol
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 2:28 PM on Oct. 17, 2008