Chicken ideas for dinner tonight...

Ok...I've decided we are going to have chicken tonight for dinner. But I can't decide how I want to cook it...I've thought of doing quesadillas/fajitas, or baking it. I've looked through a few cookbooks and I can't decide. What do you think I should do, and if you have a recipe please send it my way??!!

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 2:23 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• You can put it in baking dish and cover it with Italian dressing for Italian chicken or BBQ sauce for BBQ chicken or cream of chicken soup for creamy chicken and rice. Chicken and dumplings, chicken casserole, chicken cacciatore.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• If you have broccoli you can bread the chicken after cutting up in bite size pieces, then put in skillet till cooked. Steam broccoli, mix chicken and broccoli together in baking dish, put mozz. cheese over top then pour a can of chicken broth over it......bake @350 till cheese is bubbly.

colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You could do what I'm doing. If you have a crockpot, put a bottle of BBQ sauce in it, add a can of coke, the chicken, and then let it cook on high until tonight. :) I'm going to make sandwiches out of it. Cross your fingers for me, it's the first time I've made it. Then again, it's so simple, I don't really know how I could mess it up!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• karenshell

Answer by karenshell at 2:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Pinapple Ginger Chicken. Marinade the chicken in : one can crushed pinapples (leave some pinapples to put on top during baking) some crystillized/candied (or fresh if you prefer) ginger soy sauce kosher salt and one juiced lemon. Let it marinate for a few hours then bake. It's delicious.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 3:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'd try holiday chicken. You make it on the stove, pour a can of chicken broth in a deep pan and add your chicken, wait until its starting to boil, reduce heat, add a can of cream of chicken soup and simmer until cooked all the way through. Then you can add what ever you would like on top of it. Its really good and the toppings are endless.
    shsutterfield

Answer by shsutterfield at 4:41 PM on Sep. 15, 2010