Does hoarders make you clean?

It's great motivation for me!

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 2:26 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• makes me think, Ok, see, at least I am not that messy :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• our house is a bit cluttered. Far cry from the people on that show. I clean every single day and the clutter is declining. But that show DOES make me feel like things arent that bad lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• They make me want to go through all my closet and cabinets and throw things away.

Answer by louise2 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No, I start thinking...dang, my house is fine.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• makes me want to help them clean out their house... i've got a cluttered house, but some on that show need more help then I do
    DestinyKittyKat

Answer by DestinyKittyKat at 2:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I just watched one on netflix yesterday, there were rats in the house and yeah I cleaned after. I felt dirty!
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 2:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• This show is great to watch.. We live in an apartment and we really don't have tons of things to keep moving around all the time. SO i am happy with what i have. But when i watch the show.. then i get into one of those cleaning moods.. Then i want to try to mmove the furniture around in one room or another.. DH just laughs at me..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 2:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• HAHA! YES it does...I sit and watch an episode and then I freak out thinking. I CANT let my house ever look like that!

GREAT motivation!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes it makes me want to get out the cleaning wipes and wipe down all surfaces. Thankfully I don't have to worry about becoming a hoarder (although I have 2 family members whose houses would qualify them as hoarders)- as my hubs is a 'down-sizer' and has no problem getting rid of things!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It doesn't make me clean, but it does make me think twice before I decide that I HAVE to keep some useless fripperous tchotchke.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010