Why all the hubby bashing?

Ok ladies every day I see posts bashing hubbys, complaining and whining about them. Life is to short to be around whining complaining people so why now do yourself a favor and fix it or get out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• ditto! maybe i just got a good one compared to some of the women on here.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Well..this is a place to ask questions, get advice, opinions.. Apparently some women would like advice on the subject of the hubby.. If you don't wanna hear the bashing and whining.. skip it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• This is where we get advice on the subject of DH/SO. Get use to it.

Answer by louise2 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I get the venting and asking questions. But I don't understand the people who are whining about their husbands not picking up his socks or some little thing like that. Yes, that's a reason to be upset at your husband... Whiners.
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 2:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yea i agree i notice this as well and i can't help but gloat about my wonderful hubby. i mean don't get me wrong i get unnerved with him sometimes but for the most part he is far better then i had hoped he would be. i'm not perfect either. in fact i had noticed that i was viewing him in a bad light and would get so upset with him. so i set a goal for myself not to do that and it has improved my feelings and appreciation for him. it also has made me feel closer and strengthen out relationship.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• people are looking for HELP WITH THERE REALATIONSHIPS there not bashing there looking for advice get over it and skik it if you dont want to read it everyone has problems in there realationship
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 3:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Because sadly, women these days don't ask the questions they should be asking BEFORE they get married, instead they base their decision of which ox to chain themselves to on woefully ridiculous criteria such as how hot he is and does he text me every day and whoops, I done got knocked up by the guy so now I HAVE to get hitched, so when it all goes down the crapper, they come HERE and ask the questions they should have asked in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sometimes I may complain, but I love my hubby, am lucky to have him, and could never live without him!
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Because sadly, women these days don't ask the questions they should be asking BEFORE they get married,

Well yeah, because which one of us knows to ask if our fiance is gay and has any plans to kill us and take our baby? I sure didn't know I needed to ask that! lol. Just kidding, cause I get your point.
    TessaHoney

Answer by TessaHoney at 9:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• sometimes people need a safe place to vent with people who understand. most people either really need help or they understand their situation is temporary - there is nothing wrong with having a bad day, being upset with someone, or needing a little support, is there??

why does it have to be all or nothing? if there is a problem, it can't be solved in a day and support is needed to get through it, and people get bashed here all the time for giving up too easily. guess you can't please everyone all the time - someone is going to bitch about something... guess i just prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt and try not to judge without having a real clue what is going on in someone else's life or what is best for them.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010