Do you have to bash the other canidate to get answers on your "Politics and Current Events" question?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the bashing is ridiculous, I have asked questions of posters on my questions to get more info from them but bashing them is useless it's not like you are going to change their mind.
    Anonymous

• No, if you truely want answers and not drama then just ask the question. You will get bashing no matter what.
    gavrilmom

Answer by gavrilmom at 2:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• nope ask away
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 2:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Define "bashing"
    Because,I find if you have facts, you aren't bashing. However,(IMO) I have found that there are people that think. If you don't agree with them(even providing fact/rational scenerios, etc), you are still wrong. I think people are too sensitive. And if you say something they don't agree with, they take it personally. Which I find humorous, actually. Take the emotion out of it and make a logical opinion. I encourage debate. Coming from a liberal-hippie mother and conserv father, believe me.. Debate is WONDERFUL...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 17, 2008