Music to remember the one Special day

What is the song that symbolizes you and your S/O.. Mine is " I will Always love you" from Whitney Houston. This song was played at my wedding to my now husband.. all the words in it tell him of how much he means to me.. He rescued me from a bad situation.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 2:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• truly,madly,deeply by savage garden---this was both of ours favorite song in school and while dating and every time i hear it i think of him.
    karenshell

Answer by karenshell at 3:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Mine and my husbands song is "I could not ask for more" by Edwin McCain. I danced with my dad to "Daddy's little girl" (i think) by one of the country singers out there, sorry, I'm not a country fan and neither is my dad, which is why half way through it switched to "Sweet Child of Mine" by Guns-N-Roses, so we got the sweet sentimental dance with a mix of the music we like. Two other songs that will always remind me of my wedding day are "Single Ladies" by Beyonce my bridesmaids gave my new hubby a "lap dance" and because of that one of the groomsmen decided it would be a good idea for the guys to give me one while dancing to "It's Raining Men" It was AWESOME!!!!!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 2:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Ours is "Only Time" by Enya (walked down the aisle to that) and "My Valentine" by Martina McBride (our first dance at reception)
    =)
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 2:36 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Isn't "I Will Always Love You" about leaving someone?
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 2:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We dont have a song never will....just something im not interested in.....
    KME3

Answer by KME3 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We haven't gotten married yet, but I think of him everytime I hear "Broken Road"--there are a few different versions, but it totally explains how relationship.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• "you" by evanescence. it was amazing and nobody has ever heard of it. the lyrics make me want to cry. my dh picked it first.
    google it if you get the chance.
    SUSAN81900

Answer by SUSAN81900 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010