Where Can we buy nice looking BUT cheap wedding rings?

I'll be getting married in a couple of months. *YAY*
Does anyone know of any stores that has nice rings & layway??
Tnanks everyone!

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 2:33 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• This might sound crazy but you can look at pawn stores as well. A lot of people are having a hard time financially and are pawing jewelry.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Define "cheap." We went to Kay's...not overall the cheapest, but I now have three rings (engagement, wedding, and 1st anniversary) all came to roughly $1000. My wedding ring is thin with small diamonds all across the top, and was $179 (after $20 for it being in their catalog). My hubby's was about $250-300, it's thick made with titanium, with a black band through the middle. I didn't even think to go look at pawn shops, but I wouldn't doubt that they have some good stuff. I would say maybe even try Sears, Dillards, Penneys, or one of the other department stores (I didn't look there either so I'm not sure of prices, but it's a thought)
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 2:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Definitely check out the pawn shops, especially with economy there are alot of good buys that will get you diamonds you never thought you could afford.
    emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I was gong to say a pawn shop too. :) You'd be suprised at what you can find for an affordableprice there. They even have entire wedding sets.
    Or you can go to one of those mall shops that sit in the middle island thing....not the greatest of quality but cheap.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• amazon, eve's addication, or hsn.com

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Overstock.com, Amazon.com, QVC, HSN, Limoges.com, Walmart, Costco, Sam's Club or a Pawn Shop
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:30 AM on Sep. 18, 2010

• Also, Kohl's...
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:31 AM on Sep. 18, 2010