recommend a ob/gyn adult content

i found out i was pregnant about 3 weeks ago and i don't have insurance. I have since then applied for medicaid and it is still pending. In the meantime my ob/gyn won't see me until I have ins. Is there a dr. that will see me then bill medicaid. I think I am 10-11 weeks along. It's more than likely I'll will get approved. Just waiting.....
.
In northern ky/cin area

arat737

Asked by arat737 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• I'd try the closest Planned Parenthood you have. I think they are your best bet.

Good luck.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 2:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Planned parenthood is your best choice
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Im pretty sure the drs wont see you and bill you later as its against medicaid policy. My bf told me that our old dr did that for her when she was pregnant with her first but he wouldnt do it for me so im tending to not believe her. Are you just wanting to do a sono to see the heartbeat? You may be able to find a clinic that will do a 1 time sono for $75-100. In fact planned parenthood should help you this early on.
    sparklebug86

Answer by sparklebug86 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010