Commercials

What do u think of the commercials on Medication now a days? It used to not be like it is now. " Oh here take this med for this problem then you better take all 5 of these, cuz this first med will cause you to have these other 5 problems.."" WOW!! Not something i want to hear on the tv.. Can get that info from the pharmacy.. What commercials are rediculous to you?

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 2:37 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate pharmaceutical commercials because they always say "ask you doctor about..." when if you really need a medicine or have a health condition, your doctor should recommend it to you
    aidansmommy961

Answer by aidansmommy961 at 2:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I hate the commercials that feel they have to flatter me first. Like, you're smart so you want this. Do they think I'm that stupid?
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My SO and I always laugh at the medication commericals. The list of possible side effects are worse than the thing you are taking the pill for in the first place.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I hate commercials about cleaning stuff, because it's so blooming obvious, that it's all changed en edited on the computer. As if ONE swipe over you dirty oven would leave it bright white. Do they think we re that stupid?!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The newest one I hate is the one saying sugar from corn is the same as sugar from cane. They are not the same. Your body may "turn" them into the same thing, but yes your body knows the difference.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2010