i have a baby and i might have another 1,is dat bad??

Cherrygp93

Asked by Cherrygp93 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• why would that be bad? whats wrong with having another child?
    ndbigler

Answer by ndbigler at 3:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• how old is you baby now i'm in the same boat ! my baby is 15 mo
    Destiny987

Answer by Destiny987 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• my kids are 22 months and 18 months apart. and my sister and i are 15 months apart. it all depends on how well you can handle the child you have. consider this. if your baby is currently 1 month old, and you're preggo again, your oldest will be 10 months when the new baby is born. so can you handle a 10 month old and a newborn?
    ndbigler

Answer by ndbigler at 3:50 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I was 18 months when my mom had my sister. I knew two boys in high school who were 10 months apart! Which basically means that the oldest was only one month old when his mother got pregnant again. Same thing happened to a friend of mine. Her sons are just over 9 months apart.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not a bad thing. I personally wouldn't do it. But it's no worse than having twins. As they get older it'll be more like they're twins anyway. lol

My kids are 4 years apart. Personally I feel that you should wait 3 years. But even so, if I had become pregnant sooner, I would've had the baby and given him/her all my love.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 3:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• What's wrong with having babies? Unless your on welfare and cant support the kids, there is nothing wrong with having another one in my opinion.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• How many times are you going to ask the same question?? It's not bad. Babies are given to us for a reason. The "bad" thing is if you are the same 14 year old girl who posted this same question at least twice now. That girl needs to keep her legs closed and go to counselling.
    Anonymous

• 14 years old?! ok then no. you need to go to school. you're a little young to be having kids just to have kids. you need to wait.
    Anonymous

• I guess I don't see anywhere that you are 14? Maybe I'm too internet dumb, I don't know? Are you seriously 14?
    Well, the fact of the matter is, according to your profile, you have one baby and one on the way. You got to do the best you can do.

My kids are 13 months apart. It's very hard work, and sometimes feels overwhelming. But I'm very glad I have my boys. The hard work, the lack of sleep, it's all worth it to me.

Why do you ask if it's bad? Do YOU feel it's bad?
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 4:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• It isn't bad if you can take care of both of them. As long as you can handle them both it should be fine.
    Hezekiahs_mom

Answer by Hezekiahs_mom at 4:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My twins and my singleton are 11 months apart...I really hope you aren't 14
    CillaTexas

Answer by CillaTexas at 4:34 PM on Jul. 1, 2008