Christmas

At Christmas time, i really like the real trees, the smell of the evergreen..Pine smell.. The baked goodies and the warm candles. And all the chitstmas music. What do u like about this holiday?

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 2:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• Well, I'm just as addicted to Christmas as I am Cafemoms LOL! so I love everything about it. I shop all year long and make presents all yr long it's always on my mind. I love the decorating the lights the music, seeing them open their presents being with family, traveling to see other friends and family, getting cards sending cards, all the glitter being happy, wrapping presents It is truly my favorite Holiday
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I love the Christmas tree, and watching the kids open their presents.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:54 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• wrapping up presents and arranging them under the tree, then have a good look at the whole picture and think " yeaaaahhh ..." :-)
    Watching other unpack is almost better than getting a pressie myself.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Everything. Gosh, I'm a Christmastime addict. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm about twice as bubbly as normal around that time of year! Haha. The music and the baking are my favorite, though. :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 2:45 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The decorations, the music, being with family and friends.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I love everything about it. The special family traditions, decorating, wrapping gifts, baking, Christmas music. Ah, my favorite time of year.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Celebrating the birth of my Savior!! Time with family! The baking! The music!
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Decorating (which I do the day after Thanksgiving LOL) especially the tree, wrapping presents.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Family traditions new and old. My older girls have boyfriends now so each year we have to do things a little different but I love the tradition of every year each family member buys a new ornament and gets to put it on the tree. With 6 + 2 boyfriends we almost need a bigger tree! LOL
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 5:17 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The spirit of giving and love that represent the birthday of Christ
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 7:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010