Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my brother was sent to group home ( mandated by court) i dont know the judge name and neither does my brother.

Who can I call to get this info? I cant get any info from the group home or mental hospital because im not his parent. I really need to find out how to get this info because im trying to get my brother to be released in my custody. Any info is greatly appreciated.

*this question was also posted in adults no way do i think this is a just for fun question im trying to reach more people. thanks ladies

Answer Question

Asked by suzzanna at 2:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 19 (7,362 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • THe name should be listed on the court docet. It sounds as if social services may be involved so they would be another option. Children also are only in the juvinile court so that's a place to start.

    Answer by baconbits at 3:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • he is 19 yrs old so would that still be under juvenile?

    Comment by suzzanna (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • i dont have the court docet i live in another state and was not there for court. my parent were but they didnt allow the parent in the room. they did not notify the parents or myself about the decision. We found out he was in a group home after he was already gone :( which is 7 hrs away

    Comment by suzzanna (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.