my brother was sent to group home ( mandated by court) i dont know the judge name and neither does my brother.

Who can I call to get this info? I cant get any info from the group home or mental hospital because im not his parent. I really need to find out how to get this info because im trying to get my brother to be released in my custody. Any info is greatly appreciated.

*this question was also posted in adults 18+..in no way do i think this is a just for fun question im trying to reach more people. thanks ladies

suzzanna

Asked by suzzanna at 2:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• THe name should be listed on the court docet. It sounds as if social services may be involved so they would be another option. Children also are only in the juvinile court so that's a place to start.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 3:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• he is 19 yrs old so would that still be under juvenile?
    thx
    suzzanna

Comment by suzzanna (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i dont have the court docet i live in another state and was not there for court. my parent were but they didnt allow the parent in the room. they did not notify the parents or myself about the decision. We found out he was in a group home after he was already gone :( which is 7 hrs away
    suzzanna

Comment by suzzanna (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Sep. 15, 2010