If I offered you a whole day and night (24 hours) of "YOU" time to do whatever you wanted *OR* $500.. which would you choose & why?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 2:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The money......I'd probably take my kids somewhere fun.......and actually be able to buy them something while there :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 3:12 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The money. We really need it right now... :0(
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• the $500 because it would help us get caught up on bills and have a LITTLE 'fun' money so i would be less stressed out and therefore feel ALMOST as good as if i had 24hours of me time anyways :D
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 2:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• the money....lol
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'd take the money. Only because...I'd miss my son too much if I were away from him for 24 hours. As much as I want a break sometimes, even after he's been napping for an hour or two, I start to miss him, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'd take the money. I don't agree with the whole "ME" time. You had me time before you had your children and you will have LOTS of "Me" time when they are grown. Enjoy your children and take them to a movie or shopping or just someplace for you to bond. Life's to short to worry about "ME" time. Live it with your children while you have them.
    mrsnikifrank

Answer by mrsnikifrank at 3:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'd take the $ because the kids always need something, or the house needs something; besides I would not know what to do with myself if I only had 24hrs of "freedom"( I know what I could do, its just 24hrs isn't enough time).
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The money would go a lot further for my family than "me time", so I would take the money.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I want the money. I have NONE and need to pay bills.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I would choose the money-- as I have very crappy insurance which has paid very little on my son's therapy visits so I have to pay for it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010