Energy?

I'm 18 weeks pregnant. Where's this burst of energy everyone keeps saying you get in your second trimester??? I'm still so exhausted all the time..... :-(

marchma2b

Asked by marchma2b at 2:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I never got that burst of energy either! I swear from the time I got pregnant until now at almost 37 weeks all I want to do is sleep!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:06 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I never got it with my first pregnancy. I did get a little boost with my second. I am still waiting for it this time...lol. Good luck!
    proud_mommy_87

Answer by proud_mommy_87 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I never got a burst of energy in 3 pregnancies. I slept through the first, It was wonderful. I was able to nap with the second but with the third I had two toddlers driving me crazy!! I am still exhausted.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008