New to cafemom.

Hi! I'm new to this site, and I can't for the life of me figure it out! lol. Anyways, I'm looking to meet some new mamas with little ones around my daughters age!

beckyloves

Asked by beckyloves at 3:18 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi Becky lol! just play around, that's what I did - I still don't know it all by any means and it does get constantly updated but I've met some wonderful mothers / friends from this site and gotten some wonderful ( and terrible ) advice -take everything with a grain of salt..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I've been playing around, but it's super confusing! Hopefully, I'll figure it out thou!
    beckyloves

Comment by beckyloves (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Welcome! It doesn't take long to figure it all out and if you have a question about it, just post it :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Hi Becky! Welcome! It gets easier, believe me! I didn't know what I was doing either! lol. I have two daughters, aged 5 & 3, and a little one on the way in December! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You could also join a group.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:16 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• To meet moms like you click the Moms Tab. There will be a whole list of them and you can do searches based on specific keywords. Music mom is right though. You can find all kinds of new friends in the right group. You can search your interests in the group tab.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2010