when you found out

when did you start to get cramps ? how many weeks were you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i never got cramps. i found out at 27 weeks. they told me she was a girl when i had my first dr. visit.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 2:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I could not imagine not knowing that you were pregnant until 27 weeks....thats barely any time at all to prepare!

I did get cramps, I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks (via blood test) and I started cramping, oh, probably from that time through maybe 7 weeks? not constantly, off and on, felt like premenstrual cramps.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:26 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• tell me about it. then again i didn't have time for all of the anxious waiting i always hear about.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 2:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i didnt find out i was pg this time til i was 21wks. i had them with both of my last 2 all through it was always around the time i would have gotten my period
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:44 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i was 3 wks woth both when i found out, and i had cramping till about 12 wks
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 4:05 PM on Oct. 17, 2008