Has this happend to you?

Is there any women who have taken a hpt and got a neg test come to find out you were in fact pregnant? If so, how late were you on your period when you finally got a +?

S.D.A

Asked by S.D.A at 3:30 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My SIL had that happen whit all 3 of her. Her HCG levels were always low. She never got a positive till she was 2 weeks late.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My little sister (18) found out she was pregnant at 14 weeks along. She had taken several HPTs and never got a positive. The blood test came back positive and they did an ultra sound for her.

But like I said in your other post....hunny...honestly I do not think you are pregnant. I think your cycles are lengthening and I think you are going to have to chart to find out exactly what's going on with your body. :)
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 4:13 PM on Sep. 15, 2010