HOW MANY times will people propose to me in one month!?

I work in a healthcare place and TWICE this month I have been proposed to! lol

I guess my patients think I'm cute (way off base if you ask me because I SO am not, lol) or something!

Lol, now if only Johnny Depp could come walking through my door....

Lol, have you ever been proposed to by a customer/patient? (If you work in that tpye of industry.)

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 3:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• YUp, one of my clients at the bank I used to work at was crazy about me. It was so cute. He actually said he wished I wasn't getting married (to my now husband) because he wanted me for himself and he wanted me to have his son's. He''s just a sweet guy. We're still friends. oddly my husband who can get quite jealous never felt threatened by our friendship so thats lucky for me. Gotta love the ego boosts!!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 3:38 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• LMAO! That is pretty cute! I work in an office, not in contact with customers, but I've been to a nursing home and places and there's been some very friendly men there.. lol So...when's the weddingS?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• When I worked at a call center I got proposed to which was crazy to me because I guess I "sounded" cute. For all they new I could have be 50 years old and 400 pounds. LOL It made me smile and has made for a good day.
    jillybean703

Answer by jillybean703 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• there is a guy that still chases me even now that i am married..he will leave me alone for a while then he comes in where i work every now and then and says he wants to take me away to his home country....at first yeah..it was cute, but now that i'm married and he says that crap about taking me away to his country i find it very disturbing
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• When I worked retail, a middle aged Chinese man asked me to marry him because he wanted to move to Canada. When I said no, he asked if I had any young, pretty friends who were available
    terriv123

Answer by terriv123 at 3:47 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I got a lot of proposals when I was working as a waitress in a diner, and even more when I worked in a bar.  Sometimes I was flattered, but more often then not, the bar proposals were kind of disturbing.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 3:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• lol SuperrMommyy, well one says he is bringing us linch next Friday and he is going to put a ring on my plate so I have to say yes to him! lol

The other one is older and said that if he was younger he would "chase me all around the building."

LOL!
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010