What is the longest menstrual cycle you have ever had?

While I know the average is 28 days, I have heard of ranges as far as 22-36 days. Where do your's fall. I know this is a wierd question, but I am on day 37, still no period and two negative HPT. So I am just wondering.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Health

• Mine is very regular. Exactly 28 days around 9am! But my friends gets hers every 51 days!! her doc says shes fine though. Dont worry about it :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Mine now starts at the same time every month and lasts about 4 days but when I was on the depo shot I bled constantly for over a year. I have not actually measured out the days though.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:16 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I was on Depo for a year, then I started bleeding non stop for a year (even kept on 6 months after I stopped the shots). I don't know if that is really a menstrual cycle, but I was bleeding for a year. Seemed my doctors did not even take it seriously. Very frustrating.
    Anonymous