Which bike trailer do you use?

I'm looking for a bike trailer so I can get out of the house a little more. I've found a ton that seem like they're what I need (one kiddo and space for groceries) but I'm a little concerned after running into some reviews saying these things get too hot. I'm in Florida and it is still very hot down here.

For those of you in warmer areas, what trailer have you found to be the best? Thanks for any help you can give. :)

flitpixie

Asked by flitpixie at 3:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I do not use bike trailer. I have a WeeRide bike seat and then I am going to get a mount for behind my bike so I can put whatever I need in there.
    http://www.amazon.com/WeeRide-Kangaroo-Child-Bike-Seat/dp/B001DF68MA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1284418745&sr=1-1
    La-Belle-Vie

Answer by La-Belle-Vie at 4:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I'll help you out a little La-Belle-Vie  click here for that website.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 15, 2010