TMI but kinda scared

I started my period two days early and have been having some lower back pain with it and severe headaches everyday,I have been on it for five days now but it's been light,now it is heavy and there is blood tinged mucus looking stuff.....what could this be,I have never seen this before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Health

• get yourself to the doctor. to me is sounds like an infection, but it could be SOOO many things...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• May just be stuff that took a little while coming down :) sometimes ill get a light period when i ovulate because its stuff that never came down from my previous period. It sometimes contains mucus
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i have also had a period stop and return days later. Just watch it and if your too worried then call your dr
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• When in doubt call the doc. That is the best advice anyone can give you. We give them and the insurance companies too much money to not listen to our every concern.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:40 PM on Oct. 17, 2008