Is this normal? Need answers PLEASE....

I have a 7 month old who has changed alot. She used to love baths and now you would think someone is killing her. It's not just that but she won't eat anymore every little thing scares her. You can't move bags or take out trash. It's getting bad with everything. Please someone help me what can I do is this normal or has it happened with your childen?

ops11210

Asked by ops11210 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Do you care for her all the time or does she go to out of the home care? Did you always make noise around her when she was smaller or did you try to stay quiet as a mouse?

If not then she may just be sensitive. My oldest was and still is and used to cry if she even got a hint that I didn't feel good. Poor baby. :( You may want to tell the doctor and make sure they check her ears very well because she could have pressure in there that shifts when the louder noises hit.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Is she reaching any new mile stones? I keep hearing about babies acting different than usual when hitting a new mile stone.
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 3:59 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It may just be that she is more aware of the possibilities of what might happen now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was told to make noises around her so she could get used to them and she was fine forr a while then it started so I asked he doc and she said it could just be a faze. She was ok for a few week and now she is doing it again.They check he ears and they said they were fine. The thing is my little brother was def and most of my family have tubes. I do not no her dad. Im just scared something is wrong. I work part time. If i don'thave her her dad does.
    ops11210

Comment by ops11210 (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i would be worried that something is going on while she is out of your care. does she act this way after seeing her dad?

kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 5:03 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• hmm when my daughter was little she was like that! it might be a new mile stone but i agree with kyriemommy13 it could be because of something going on when ur not there. is there anyone else who could watch her instead of her dad? try that if u can and see if it stops. we dont want to blame her father but it is just odd that it is only sometimes. good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 5:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well it could also be bad dreams or somethin she saw on tv. you never can be sure what a child sees. well what you could do when ever yall encounter whats scarein her try and make it fun laugh and act like you think its the greatest thing in the world and it should help at least it did with my daughter
    CheyCheysMom

Answer by CheyCheysMom at 8:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• see it weird when when her dad is around she is so happy and wants him all the time. She loves him to death. I'll see if my mom will keep her a few days and see if it changes anything. We are going to see her doctor soon so I will have her check things again.
    ops11210

Comment by ops11210 (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Sep. 15, 2010