My G-pa would've been 88 today. I really miss him!

I lost both my grandparents 6 weeks apart- it's been a little over a year- but I miss them so much. I wish I would have dreams with them in it. Everyone says this takes time- but I really dont know how much longer it's going to take to feel better!

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• :0( aww i'm so sorry. i hope you feel better soon. Just remember the good times and all the love. i'm sure he's watching over you and missing you too. Hope you feel better soon
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I really miss my Omah. She died almost 9 years ago. She passed the day after my 21st birthday and when she called she didn't even know it was birthday. It takes time and it will get better I promise. Just keep remembering them.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i lost my grandfather over 20 years ago and i still miss him. i think i stopped crying about it regularly a few years ago, maybe a little more. but if i get caught up in thinking about him and wishing he had a chance to meet my daughter, etc., i am really sad. i had an experience a couple years ago where he appeared in a meditation and i had a conversation with him that brought me a lot of peace. grandparents are special. it's okay to be sad about it just make sure you're not obsessing and if you feel you are grieving beyond what is normal get some professional help.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Everyone goes at there own pace during the grieving process. Just take it day by day
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 9:46 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• So sorry.. I have only lost 1 grandparent and he was the one who literaly raised me.. Miss him..
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 4:02 PM on Sep. 15, 2010