breathing.....

Anyone notice how heavy and loud your breathing has become once you were pregnant?I'm laying here watching tv and I am breathing SO loud!Wtf?!lol

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol your lungs are getting squished! :)
    Anonymous

• I just answered your other post about twins. Well I know that when your are pregnant with twins you really get to breathing heavy and loud. Especially the further you get in your pregnancy. My husband even told me I started to snore really bad. Those little babies are just squishing your lungs to the point where you almost can't breath sometimes.
    Anonymous

• I did the same thing.. It was awful.. But you get used to it... "what we will do for our kids" LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 17, 2008