Double!

Any mothers with or carrying twins want to enlighten me with their symptoms and experience with carrying two beautiful babies?!

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Congratulations!!!
    Here's a helpful answer for you (hehe).... remember to be mindful of your center of gravity. I fell several times when I was pregnant with the twins. As a result I pulled and kept re-pulling my groin muscles. Prevent it at all costs!! It hurts like hell. Especially as your tummy gets bigger. :)
    And remember to just keep moving. Walk everyday if the doctor permits it. I worked and walked almost the whole pregnancy. Keeps the blood circulating and spirits up. Again, Congratulations!!
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 2:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Umm...I have twin girls that are now 4 years old. I loved being pregnant with twins up till they started staying in my ribs. That was the worst. I always had a hard time getting comfortable especially when it came to going to bed. The further along I got the hard it was to breathe. I had morning sickness really bad for like the first half of my pregnancy. I went in to pre-term labor at 25 weeks and had to be hospitalized to stop the labor so I wouldn't have them to early. Well they got it stopped and at 36 & 1/2 weeks I had two little girls weighing 5lbs. 1oz. and 5lbs. 4 oz. They were the best little gifts in the world and worth every minute of pain the caused me.
    Anonymous

• More back pain, more swollen ankles, less energy, and more sleepless nights with more elbows and bottoms protruding from your abdomen. My twins are 3 mo. old.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:02 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i don't know if it's normal or not but with my twins I would black out if I stood up to fast
    gerti

Answer by gerti at 3:04 PM on Oct. 17, 2008